Class abstraction for Activity verbs
the micro-blogging software
Copyright © 2016-2017, Maiyannah Bishop
Derived from code copyright various sources
- GNU Social © 2013-2016, Free Software Foundation, Inc
- StatusNet © 2008-2012, StatusNet, Inc
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
An activity verb in class form, and the related scaffolding.
This file also now consolidates the ActivityContext, ActivityImporter, ActivityMover, ActivitySink, and ActivitySource classes, formerly at /lib/<class>.php
- Activity abstracts the class for an activity verb.
- ActivityContext contains information of the context of the activity verb.
- ActivityImporter abstracts a means that is importing activity verbs into the system as part of a user’s timeline.
- ActivityMover abstracts the means to transport activity verbs.
- ActivitySink abstracts a class to receive activity verbs.
- ActivitySource abstracts a class to represent the source of a received activity verb.
ActivityObject is a noun in the activity universe basically, from the original file: A noun-ish thing in the activity universe
The activity streams spec talks about activity objects, while also having a tag activity:object, which is in fact an activity object. Aaaaaah!
This is just a thing in the activity universe. Can be the subject, object, or indirect object (target!) of an activity verb. Rotten name, and I’m propagating it. sigh It’s large enough that I’ve left it seperate in activityobject.php
Tested with PHP 7